Version 0.1.1 has been released
Posted on April 7, 2022 • 1 minutes • 90 words
New release with a couple of bugfixes and performance improvements from the first release:
- Hunk stage/unstage now works properly at the end of file and with specific combination of additions/deletions.
- Status is up to 100 times faster in comparison with the v0.1.0 (depending on the uncommited changes).
- Fixed graph size not being recalculated in specific cases.
- Improved clone dialog errors handling.
- Simplified line delimiter handling to work with all type of delimiters.
Linux available as Flatpak at Flathub.org or JAR (the JAR requires JRE 17).
Windows version from here.